Peking Review: Contents Page
Vol. 9, #9 February 25, 1966
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
- The Taching Spirit and the Taching Men
- U.S. Bombing of Chinese Consulate Protested
- Hooliganism Continues in Indonesia
Articles and Documents
County Party Secretary Chiao Yu-lu”. [An outstanding revolutionary leader held up as a model for the Party and country.]
“Refuting Bundy”, by Observer, Renmin Ribao (Feb. 20).
“Wilson Is Too Ignorant of the Times”, by “Renmin Ribao” Commentator. [About how Britain is subservient to U.S. imperialist interests.]
“‘Renmin Ribao’ Editor’s Note on Prime Minister Castro’s Anti-China Statement”
“Castro’s February 6 Anti-China Statement” [Full text of Fidel Castro’s statement in Granma.]
“Anti-China Hysteria in Cuba”
“Castro Speaks of Unity, But Has Chosen a Split”, from the Belgian C.P. Weekly.
“Castro Joins Anti-China Chorus”, by N. Sanmugathasan, Member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of Ceylon.
“Who Are Applauding Castro’s Anti-China Statement?” [Survey of Soviet and American press reports.]
“South Vietnam Battlefield:
“Mounting U.S. Casualties”
“Foreign Press Review:
“South Vietnam Tunnels Snare and Scare Invaders”
Round the World
- Indonesia: White Terror Rampant
- India: Food Crisis Worsens
- Africa: Spark of Armed Revolt
- U.S.A.: Uproar on Capitol Hill
- Latin America: Hitting the Colossus of the North [Very short items about Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Chile.]
- News Notes
- Chinese Art in U.S.S.R.
- Vietnamese Ensemble in Peking
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page