Peking Review: Contents Page
Jan. 28, 1966 Vol. 9, #5
[The articles below with active links have been scanned in and posted on this site.
Comments in brackets added by the MASSLINE.ORG editor.]
- Spring Festival
- Indonesian Rightists’ Anti-Chinese Activities Protested
- Indian Persecution of Chinese Nationals Condemned
- Sino-Japanese Freindship and Trade
Articles and Documents
“Johnson Administration’s Self-Exposure”, Renmin Ribao editorial (Jan. 24, 1966)
“Be a Conscious Revolutionary — More on ‘All Our Work is for the Revolution’”
[Sidebar:] Discussion on “All Our Work is for the Revolution”
In the Cultural Revolution
“Art Goes to the Villages”, by Chou Kai
“The Interrelation of Political and Economic Independence”, by Hsu Nai-chiung
“The People Fight Ahead”, by Fen Hsi. [About Latin American struggles against U.S. imperialism.]
Facts on File
“U.S. Economic Penetration of Latin America in 1965”
“Franco-American Antagonism Deepens”, by Hsin Wen.
Round the World
- In S. Vietnam: Power of a People’s War
- In the Congo (L): Resolved to Wage a People’s War
- The Passing Show: Happy Lunar New Year
- Humphrey-Kosygin Talks: Khrushchov Revisionists’ Main Concern
- Soviet-Japanese Collaboration: Conspiracy Against China
- News Notes
[Across the Land]
- Circus Arts: New Aerobatic Favourites
- Short Notes
Peking Review article list (in date order).
Peking Review article list (by subject).
MASSLINE.ORG Home Page